Chorlton Good Neighbours Care Group is looking to appoint two part-time workers
- Visiting Support worker 15 hours per week
- Volunteer Recruitment and Activity worker 20 hours per week
The posts holders must be car owners / drivers. Posts to remain separate
We are seeking flexible, committed, and enthusiastic people who have experience of working with older people and volunteers, to join our team of workers and volunteers to support the excellent work of this well-established Neighbourhood Care Group.
Visiting worker post, part-time, 15 hours per week, spread across 3 weekdays
To give regular weekly support to 15-18 local older people, some with more complex needs. Carry out home visits, accompany the older members to shops or take them to cafes, transport to appointments. £9.67 per hour
Volunteer Recruitment and Activity worker, part time 20 hours per week spread across 5 weekdays.
- To be responsible for the recruitment, placement, and support of local volunteers either in a befriending capacity or at group activities.
- To be responsible for organising and attending monthly Sunday teas, and 7-8 coach trips per year for older members £ 12.50 per hour
Closing date for applications Friday 22 July 2022
– Visiting worker On Tuesday 9th August
– Volunteer recruitment & Activity worker on Monday 8th August
For further information & application forms contact:
Rev Jenny King on 0161-861-0898 or email@example.com